This is a tool to create a quick “website tour” that students can easily access.
- Go to: http://fur.ly/
- Enter (or copy and paste) your first URL. Notice that furl.ly will give you a new field each time you add a URL.
- Continue to enter the desired URLs.
- Click the “Go” button.
- Provide the shortened URL to your students.
- When students go to the provided URL, they will see your first website with an added navigation bar at the top.
- Students can click the forward and back buttons to move between the websites, or they can use the pull down menu to choose the desired site.
You would use this when there are several sites within a website you want students to navigate through. For example: ABCya
You could add the different games within the site for young students to easily access and navigate through.
If you are new to Fur.ly, this is a great little tutorial (2.36 minutes) on how to set up/use the site.